|Job Title:||Backend Developer - job of a lifetime!! - $90K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!!
NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizen in order to apply!
Backend Developer - based in digital team - job of a lifetime! - $90K, unique and totally fabulous workplace, DON'T MISS OUT!
- are you someone with a natural flair for picking up new IT languages and systems?
- would your professional dreams come true if you were to find a job working for one of the most innovative IT sites in the country, working with the latest technologies, and working for a super-smart and very supportive and progressive IT manager?
YES? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a New Zealand owned and run organisation. Their digital IT group has a massive programme of highly innovative work to carry out over the next few years. As a result, they are actively looking for talented, digitally focused back-end developers to join their team.
Whilst the environment is large, the actual digital team more closely resembles a 'start up'. So you need to be someone who likes that sort of loose, unstructured and slightly creative environment.
They are extremely well funded, and offer a stable and supportive work environment, including flexi hours if needed.
ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be working with a whole range of new, digitally focused languages and systems. In terms of the skills you currently have, you will need to be a skilled back-end developer who has worked on large complex systems. It is likely that your CV will reflect your skills in areas such as Silverstripe, PHP, nodejs, DevOps or similar.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- senior level experience in digitally oriented development, probably in a start-up type of company
- experience in digital development technologies such as Silverstripe, PHP, nodejs, DevOps or similar
- ideally, some background that reflects your interest in utilising technology for visual and creative projects.
If you want a fabulous job in a great organisation reporting to a seriously smart manager and working with similarly talented colleagues, then look no further!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? Trust me, it is! Email your resume to me now by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.
Snr Atlassian System Analyst - $90K neg!
Salary: $90,000-$92,000 per annum
Production Support Developer
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Senior Mobile Developer