|Job Title:||Senior HR Practitioner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Suzanne Leahy|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
This role will be for you if you relish the opportunity to drive through recommendations and deal with senior stakeholders dealing with the delivery phase of the project. You will have strong communication skills, loads of energy and a natural ability to build enduring relationships.
You will be known for the credible service you provide and your ability to deliver time and time again. In this role, you will also help develop and embed operational and strategic HR projects and change activities.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Practical and pragmatic approach
- An ability to build strong relationships across a range of agencies
- Proven experience working in an organisation that is diverse in its responsibilities
- Resilient working nature
- An ability to work alongside stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Senior HR practitioner with 10 years' experience
- Prior programme management experience would be advantageous.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you then please contact me for more information. Suzanne Leahy on 04 494 1138 or email me on Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org Click the APPLY NOW button to send me a copy of your CV.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz