|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Vendor environment with a variety of projects
- Project Management & Business Analyst skills needed
The client is a global organisation with a national office based within the Wellington CBD. Having a range of clients across New Zealand both within the public and private sector providing specialised industry knowledge.
The role will see you responsible for managing client relations and service delivery, producing statements of work and end to end project management. You will also at times carry out some business analysis building up requirements documentation.
You will need to display the following experience -
- A combination of Project Management and Business Analyst experience, including work flow and requirements gathering
- Experience working on applications projects
- Exposure to Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Well developed communications skills both verbal and written
- Detailed focused
- Requirements documentation
- Experience dealing with large projects, around the $500K level
- Project management certifications an advantage
You will be proactive, show strength in character and an ability to make a difference.
If you feel you have the skills that match and can commit to a 3 month piece of work, hit "APPLY" today or call Lauren Jones on 04 4941189