|Job Title:||Team Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Large government organisation
- Career progression
- Wellington CBD location
My client is seeking an experienced Team administrator to come on board and provide support to a team of 23 with 2 other Team Administrators. Your strong organisational and administration skills will see you hit the ground running. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong administrator looking to step up and provided support to senior management.
You will be responsible for:
- Calendar and diary management for New Zealand and overseas employees
- Travel arrangements
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Coordinate meeting and agendas
- Provide administration support to the wider team
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- 10 year clear police record and be able to obtain high level security clearance
- Proven experience as a team administrator
- Proactive working style
- Strong organisational skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Strong relationship building skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a well-known government organisation whose mission is to help New Zealanders.
For more information on this position please contact Samantha McKenzie email@example.com quoting reference WG44396 or apply via the apply button below.