|Job Title:||Senior Portfolio Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Ian Green|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Variety and challenge
- Supportive and professional team environment
The LINZ Crown Property Centre of Expertise provides centralised property management, acquisition and disposal services for client agencies across the government sector. It also regulates the purchase and disposal of land by all Crown Agencies and is involved in the settlement of historical Treaty claims.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Crown Property Centre of Expertise and manage extremely sensitive and complex portfolios/properties, provide a consistent approach across the business and further develop your leadership abilities.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skill set:
- Ability to stand your ground, build credibility and become a sought after advisor to the business
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity working within a regulatory and statutory framework
- Attention to detail, a focus on quality assurance, excellent record keeping and workload prioritisation
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Be an effective communicator with well developed leadership skills
- Experience/sound knowledge of working within a government environment
- Have a valuation, property or legal background or other relevant work experience
Future career opportunities exist within the wider Crown Property Group and you will receive training and support for you to achieve your career goals.
Apply online and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role. Applications close 5pm Wednesday 15 February
LINZ has exclusively engaged the services of Beyond Recruitment so please contact Ian Green for further information on 04 471 5866