|Job Title:||Instructional Designer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Brewin|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- Interesting exciting projects
- Opportunity to shine
Is your current instructional design position not quite fulfilling your creative desires? Are you ready to join a dynamic and focused Learning and Development team?
This government organisation is leading the way with a interesting range of projects including virtual reality and interactive scenarios. There is of course the business as usual aspect alongside these projects, but this role offers a great balance for the experienced Instructional Designer.
You will be someone who thrives on the "doing" of instructional design.
You will have:
- Demonstrated a high level of instructional design skills
- Experience in either Storyline and/or Captivate
- The ability to interact well with a range of different personalities
- Graphic design and development skills (not strictly required but a plus if you have them)
The initial fixed term is for up to a year, and gives you the opportunity to showcase and build on your advanced instructional design skills.
Please contact Sandy Brewin on 04 494 1185 for more information, quoting vacancy 44415 or APPLY today.
We will be assessing applications as they come in, so please apply as soon as possible.