|Job Title:||Organisational Effectiveness Consultant - Senior|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Sandy Brewin|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Large complex government organisation
- Senior level of expertise required
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to several complex projects that will impact across this organisation.
You will lead the work as an SME, a project manager, as well as coach and delegate to other contractors. You will be required to deliver high-calibre, on time deliverables, as well as provide strategic, subject matter expert guidance.
You will have demonstrated senior expertise in the following areas:
Operations Management and Risk
- Business Process Management
- Operating Model Development and Design
- Operations Management Strategy - advice, development, review
- Opeartions Management Programme and Project Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Reporting and Monitoring Frameworks
- Risk Strategy - advice, development, review
- Capability and Performance Management
- Employment implications of restructures, outplacements
- Human Resource Strategy - advice, development and review
- Human Resource Organisational Change and Design
- Human Resource Programme and Project Management
If the sound of this project excites you, please contact Sandy Brewin for further information on 04 494 1185 quoting vacancy 44424 or APPLY now.