|Job Title:||Senior Linux Systems Administrator - $95K+ - GR8 role!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Emma Brockelbank|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
** PLEASE READ THIS - you MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand AND be living her RIGHT NOW in order to apply!!
Senior Linux Systems Administrator - $95K+ - GR8 role, GR8 team, FAB career path - DON'T MISS OUT!
* starting salary $95,000 depending experience and skill level, Wgtn CBD
* based in major IT site of one of NZ's most high profile and public sector organisations
* great team, lots to learn, loads of projects!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a large one. It is high profile NZ government sector ICT site, and runs enterprise scale systems.
They are based in the Wellington CBD, close to all transport and car parking. They have a reputation for offering great training opportunities and for promoting from within the organisation when senior roles come up.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Senior Linux Systems Administrator role that needs someone who enjoys variety in their systems work. You will be a member of a systems administration team in a wider support team of 12 people. They have 2 Linux Systems Administrators and 2 Windows Systems Administrators.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV - at least a few of the following:
- Demonstrated background in Linux - they are looking for a true Linux fan!
- Intermediate to advanced Puppet knowledge
- Intermediate SELinux skills
- Experience in using languages such as Python, PHP or Perl
- Experience of working with clustering setups such as KeepaliveD and HAProxy
It would be GREAT if you have experience in Graylog, Elasticsearch and/or MongoDB, but it certainly isn't a requirement.
They offer a fantastic working environment, a friendly and sociable working style, and flexibility around working hours (bearing in mind that this is a full time, permanent position).
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Emma Brockelbank on 04 494 1130 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV is received.