|Job Title:||Part Time Data Entry|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Therese McHardy|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- CBD location
- Excellent opportunity
We are seeking applications from candidates currently available for casual, data entry administration positions.
**Please only apply if you are available to work the following hours:**
5pm - 10pm Monday to Friday and some Saturday hours from 8:30am - 12:30pm
(Around 3 to 4 shifts per week, approximately 20 hours total per week)
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills (computer skill testing required)
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quality focused and able to maintain consistency with repetitive tasks
**Must be a New Zealand Citizen** - This particular role requires candidates to handle sensitive information, and therefore for security reasons, applicants must be New Zealand Citizens.
- Able to provide at least two professional references
- Able to obtain a clear MOJ criminal history check
- Able to complete computer skill testing to a high level
- Be available for the next 6 - 7 months
- Must be currently based in the Wellington Region
Working for this well-known Government department, you will gain transferrable skills that will look great on your CV! If you are available immediately and meet the above requirements, please apply now.