|Job Title:||Business Learning Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Suzanne Leahy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Take responsibility for the leadership and development of capability initiatives
- Supportive and professional team environment
Now is a great time to join LINZ. We are at the start of a significant period of internal development that will see us build on our strengths and foster more agile ways of working.
The Business Learning Specialist is primarily responsible for leading, developing and coordinating capability initiatives within the Crown Property Group. This includes continuing to build on and improve the Crown Property Knowledge Hub and launching the Crown Property Network.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have a passion for process documentation and improvemen
- Be able to demonstrate ability to absorb complex information and technical material and turn into plain English documentation tailored to specific audiences
- Have the ability to drive new initiatives from concept to implementaion
- Be able to work collaboratively with peers.
Prior experience in the creation and maintenance of workplace knowledge repositories would be advantageous.
Apply online and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role. We are looking for evidence of how you meet each of the key selection criteria.
Applications close 5pm Friday 24th February.
LINZ has exclusively engaged the services of Beyond Recruitment for the recruitment of this vacancy. For further information please contact Suzanne Leahy on 04 494 1138.