|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Blend of BAU and Project work
- $90,000 - 105,000 per annum
PLEASE READ: in order to apply you MUST
- have been living and working in New Zealand for a minimum of 5 years AND
- have held NZ Permanent Resident or NZ Citizenship status for all of that period.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and have strong technical and problem solving skills. If you enjoy a challenge and wish to work in a team with likeminded individuals, please read on and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
My client is looking to hire an experienced Network Engineer to join their team to provide management and technical support across infrastructure systems. This role will offer you a strong mix of Operational and Project work in a dynamic, enterprise environment with multiple sites. As part of the infrastructure team, your focus will be on driving this space; seeking opportunities to improve and provide technical expertise on projects, ensuring optimum availability and performance.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
Your CV will clearly demonstrate your experience with the following:
- solid networking background; you will be confident with routing and switching, firewalls, load balancing and troubleshooting
- experience supporting physical and virtual network Cisco, Fortinet, Citrix, and VMware NSX Firewall
- Current CCNP, CCNA or CCA certification
This team has been described as fun, team orientated and customer centric. The base salary would be $85,000 - $105,000.
Apply now, or for more information, please contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 - quoting reference WG44504.