|Job Title:||Network & Security Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Join a true market leader, highly skilled & progressive team
- Cutting edge technologies
Our client is at the forefront of what they do and are well respected in the industry. They have a proudly "Kiwi" approach to things and have a friendly professional team. They have recently made headlines with some excellent client wins and feedback and pride themselves on being a great place to work.
They have an opportunity for a Network and Security Engineer in their Upper Hutt location. This role is a technical role providing third level support for clients in line with SLA's - this will be both BAU and project focussed.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
The qualifications they are seeking:
- CCNA/CCNP or working towards that with proven track record of study
- Fortinet, F5 or working towards that with proven track record
THE EXPERIENCE THEY WANT TO SEE DESCRIBED IN YOUR CV:
- several years of proven networking experience
- strong background in routing, switching and security technologies including VLAN's, VPN's, MPLS, BGP, dynamic routing protocols, management systems, SNMP, subnetting, etc.
- familiarity with server technology and applications running on them, since you will be supporting the networks many systems and software
- skills in configuring, managing and troubleshooting routers, switches, VPN's, firewall rules, remote access
- ideally, experience with ISA, Exchange, Anti-Spam and SSL VPN's.
In addition, they are seeking someone with a strong customer service ethic and a commitment to delivering high quality work.
THE SKILLS THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- Cisco products & technologies
- Networking technologies (l2 and l3 protocols)
- IT systems security protocols awareness
AS A PERSONALITY, you will be someone with a customer focused approach. That means you have great time management skills, great written and verbal communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
This is a great company and a great team to work with.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below or Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 for more information.
NOTE: you MUST be a NZ Citizen or a NZ Permanent Resident AND be living here in NZ RIGHT NOW in order to apply!