|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- Play a vital role as part of an innovative team
- Work for an excellent organisation with great benefits
- $55K-$65K per annum
My client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their fun and innovative team providing direct support to the Chief Information Officer.
You will be putting your outstanding diary management skills to good use by being entrusted with full control of the CIO's diary.
Personality and attitude is everything in this role. You will need to be comfortable making decisions and have the confidence to manage requests from senior staff members whilst building and maintaining excellent relationships. When you're not completing diary management your days will involve, reporting, preparing presentations, attending meetings and taking action points.
This role offers excellent opportunities to be truly involved in the business, you have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative team making big changes internally and across New Zealand. You will be a trusted member of the team and your opinion will count!
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience and attributes:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Extensive experience with managing a very busy diary
- The confidence to push back when needed
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to work with staff across the business
- Experience using PowerPoint and the Microsoft Suite
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known and respected CIO in an organisation that offers a great working environment with employee benefits.
If you think you have got the perfect combination of experience and personality for this role, press "apply now" to Natalie Imms.