|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- exposure to an Agile environment
- based within a prestigious corporate organisation/ New Plymouth
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key thing our client is looking for is someone with the professional skills and personal qualities that will enable them to ensure optimisation of operational systems performance .
That means you need to be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people; technology specialists, business users and other stakeholders throughout the business.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work independently on tasks with complexity and works collaboratively as part of a team
- Proven experience in requirements gathering, definition and refinement
- Technical background or solid experience working as a Technical/IT BA
- Proven experience and effectiveness in process, functional and non-functional requirements analysis
- Experience in leading requirements gathering and refinement sessions
- Must have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to speak to both technical and business stakeholders / team members
- Excellent communicator both written, verbal and visual
- Strong stakeholder management
You will be someone who is quick thinking and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, whilst always ensuring that the quality of your work is of a high professional standard.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU:
In return, they offer you a career-enhancing role within an organisation which can point to many years of continuing success and a firm focus on the future of technology to deliver the best possible results to customers.
Please email your resume by clicking the 'apply now' button below or please email Theodora.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.