|Job Title:||Infrastructure Team Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Technical Leadership
- Infrastructure Operations
My Wellington based client are looking for a strong technical leader who is able to manage multiple vendors and will provide strong hands on technical leadership to a small support team.
Role Responsibilities (including but not limited to) :
- Technical escalation point for team
- Management of external vendor relationships for transtasman operations.
- Identify areas for service improvement and give feedback around technical capabilities and areas for possible improvement to the Senior Management/ Architecture team
- Identify future needs to deliver seamless customer experience
- Manage day to day operations and service availability
This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on internal and external end clients as well as working for a well known customer focused organisation. With a high volume of membership traffic and 24/7 access you will work with leading edge technology and have the scope to make meaningful changes.
The team are highly motivated to deliver excellent professional services. They are looking for someone who can help in pushing the technology boundaries, so to speak, and is able to communicate clearly with people at all levels. They are open, honest and dynamic, with the ability to offer unique opportunities for professional development.
If you would like to be considered for this role please hit "apply". If you would like some more detail please contact Jessica.Ross@beyond.co.nz Thank You