|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Wellington CBD location
- Professional, friendly environment
This client is one of New Zealand's oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a proud tradition of academic excellence. With campuses all over Wellington you will be based at Wellington train station.
Working alongside 2 other administrators you will job share reception. Providing support to the manager and 7 other people in the team. Answering phones and answering general enquires from students, general administration tasks and inputting data into various different systems.
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Professional phone manner
- Adaptability, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Customer service focussed with good relationship building skills
The successful candidate will have experience working with many different systems and be able to pick up new systems very easily. Work independently and be happy to pick up any task they are asked to do.
Please apply online or if you want further information regarding this role, please call Samantha McKenzie on 04 494 1523 quoting reference WG44555