|Job Title:||Desktop Team Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Beat the traffic and parking blues, Porirua based
- Permanent opportunity, $65k
This is a grand opportunity to join an established Crown entity with a prestigious reputation across industry circles. You will be part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team who build strong working relationships, and strive to achieve successful outcomes for the organisation.
This challenging role will utilise your exemplary desktop support knowledge and experience to lead a high performing team based in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with your natural leadership ability to help inspire your team to achieve outstanding customer service results.
To be successful in this role, you will need most if not all of the following:
- Solid desktop support and team lead experience.
- Demonstrated 1st & 2nd level support (intermediate to advanced level) within a Windows environment, including: AD, Office, Exchange, Windows Server and SCCM.
In addition to the above, I am looking for professional, proactive, customer orientated, continuous improvement focussed, big picture thinker, confident, resilient, can-do attitude with no but's or no's.
- Based in Porirua, free onsite parking and close to public transport
- Close-knit, like minded, collaborative team environment and a great, highly motivated manager
- Salary on offer: $65k
If you are interested and tick all of the above boxes then please apply online below or contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 quoting job reference WG44567.