|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Wellington CBD location with beautiful views of the harbour
- Friendly, fun work environment
This client is a locally owned, investment banking firm. They provide clients with access to world class global research, industry expertise, global securities distribution, bank debt and underwriting capabilities.
Working alongside the office manager you will be providing a professional service to the senior managers and high profile clients that are coming through the door. Answering phones, setting up meetings and preparing tea and coffee. General administration tasks and making sure the reception area remains clean and tidy at all times.
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Well presented
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Adaptability, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Customer service focussed with good relationship building skills
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to pursue a career in customer facing roles and have general administration experience. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a great team environment and grow their skills.
Please apply online or if you want further information regarding this role, please call Samantha McKenzie on 04 494 1523 quoting reference WG44571