|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
One of the strengths of the solution is in its ability to work with multiple vendors' Unified Communications Solution, and its ability to be configured for the unique needs of each contact center.
Within the technology team supporting product development and existing installations, there is a vacancy for a Technical Writer. Working together as part of an Agile solutions approach, the Technical Writer will ensure the documentation deliverables are available as agreed with the Product Owner. Some of those deliverables will be: Technical Manuals, User Manuals, White Papers, Release Notes.
For this role, we're looking for someone with:
- at least 4 years' experience in a Technical Writer (or similar) role
- the ability to capture information from complex technical documents
- experience in organising interviews (and sometimes workshops) with technical experts
- skills in delivering information in a clear, concise and correct manner
- past roles that have involved the estimation of, and delivery to, pre-agreed timelines
- ideally, Agile team participation experience
Please attach your cv in MS Word format and apply here. If you would like more information, please call Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 in complete confidence. Ref AK46480 / SK920278A Beyond Recruitment IT& Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Please don't apply unless you are able to legally accept a full-time role in New Zealand, and are available for a face-to-face interview in Auckland.