|Job Title:||Senior Security Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Pregasin Pillay|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* 5 years Security experience working on Networking and Security projects | Strong technical background
* CCIE| CISSP | Checkpoint | Intel or McAfee | F5 ASM or APM
* $Highly negotiable
About the Company/Role:
Join a large Global organisation providing Networking, Wireless and Security services. Project and BAU working environment.
Skills & experience required:
* A minimum of 5 years Security experience
* CISSP, CCSE, CCIE
* Wireless and Security management
* Strong communication and presentation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Pregasin Pillay on 027 676 7686 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 46565
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.
Readiness Consultant - ServiceNow
Functional Consultant - ServiceNow
System Implementation Consultant
SAP HR/Payroll Technical Consultant