|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Packaging|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
The Senior Business Analyst works with internal and external stakeholders, providing an exceptional level of
* Management of Packaging Information Systems
* Support and Development of Packaging Information Systems with the objective to improve availability and performance
* Business Consultation/Collaboration
* Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their business strategic objectives, priorities, major projects planned and other Packaging Information Systems requirements
* Assist the business in defining issues/problems/requirements around Packaging Information Systems and developing business cases/solution proposals
Skills & experience required
* 5+ years of experience supporting business applications
* Strong experience working as a business analyst
* Able to define issues/problems/requirements around Packaging Information Systems and developing business cases/solution proposals
* Have a consultative, collaborative working style
* We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you
* Please note that you must be available to interview in Auckland if selected for interview. APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
* Ref AK 47021 / SK91277A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Senior Business Analyst (ERP)
Location: Lower Hutt
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 dependent on experience.
Digital Business Analyst