|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Lead client relationships and projects
- Develop and grow your this division
__About the Company__
They are a large Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence in the New Zealand market.
Their innovative thinking provide their clients with clear solutions, with the first priority to assist their client with the delivery of high quality projects - delivered on time and on budget.
__ About the Role__
This is a pivotal role, and you will be leading a team of engineering designers and land developers.
- Looking after large land developments, you will undertake and lead the Civil design and construction face
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and council
- You will prepare contract documentation and engineering reports
- Provide leadership, training and mentorship to junior staff members in your team
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Relevant Tertiary Engineering Qualification (CPEng Preferable)
- Experience in Land development and engineering design in water, earthwork, flood/flow paths and roading
- Solid design experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Advance knowledge of applying local authority design standards
- Committed to the delivery of high standards of professional engineering excellence
__Benefits & Culture__
As a large Engineering consultancy, they value their people who enjoy working in a team environment. They support their peoples' professional career development and focus on professional standards and achieving successful outcomes for their clients.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47117 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information