|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Small Engineering company with a family feel
- Large clients base within the Auckland manufacturing sector
__About the Company__
This Engineering team have been operating in the New Zealand market for over 20 years, and they have established their reputation as a high quality manufacturing company with exceptional problem solving skills.
The company was created primarily to service machinery in the food and packaging industry and machinery for material handling. They not only service their clients all week, every week, but also all weekend every weekend (24 hours operational)
Their facilities are equipped with CNC machines, long bed big diameter lathe, as well as robotic welding machinery.
__ About the Role__
As a Service Technician / Fitter and Turner, you will be able to work independently and on-site.
- Competently operate Lathe, Milling machines, grinders, cut-off saw, power drill, and various other hand tools and Machineries.
- Design and manufacture metal products/parts according to diagrams and the assembling of various mechanical equipment according to specifications.
- MIG and ARC Welding.
- Assemble conveyor systems for the food, packaging and manufacturing industry.
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Fitter & Turner Trade Qualification
- Experienced in the operation of toolmaking equipment
- Ability to liaise with clients, troubleshooting and fault finding, and solving technical challenges
- Positive attitude and ability to work overtime and on weekends
__Benefits & Culture__
This is a small and friendly team ideal for a technical mind who enjoys solving technically difficult problems.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47269 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information