|Job Title:||Warehouse Assistant - Dispatch|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Great team environment
- Stable and secure employer
This employer is a well-established market leader for the supply and distribution of industrial fasteners based at Airport Oaks. As they continue going from strength to strength an internal promotion has created this opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to showcase their solid dispatch skills whilst providing customer service that is second to none.
- Minimum of 2 years Warehouse Experience - Dispatch and Returns area are a must.
- Picking and Packing experience
- Reliable and punctual work ethic
--Excellent data entry and computer skills
- Have great attention to detail, can show initiative and good time management skills
- Good knowledge of NZ geography
- Clean driver's license, be able to pass a police check and a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be physically fit as some heavy lifting involved.
Please note that the hours for this role are 8.00am-6.30pm Monday to Friday and 5.00am-12.00pm on Saturday plus in November this year the warehouse will be relocating to Highbrook.
In return, you will work for a stable and secure employer who lead the industry in their sector, be provided with a uniform and have ongoing training and development opportunities.
Is this the role you have been waiting on? If so, APPLY now or call Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref: AK47272.
Beyond Business Support - connecting talent with opportunities.