|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* 5+ Years of Experience
* Desktop and Laptop Deployment
* Mobile Computing Technologies
* Keen interest in developing technologies
* Ability to coach and develop people
* Virtualised Platforms & Cloud Computing
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
* Networks LAN/WAN| Firewall
* Microsoft Technologies
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director/ Branch Manager, this role will see you contributing to a mix of support and project work for this vendor organisation supporting SME and large companies.
Skills and experience required for the role:
* 5+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator, Projects and support experience ideal
* Passionate about emerging technologies and trends
* Experience with VMware, Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2007/2012, AD, SQL, IIS, File/Print Services, Networks and Firewall with Citrix skills being an advantage
* Relevant tertiary qualification or industry certification such as MCSE, CCNA
* Excellent spoken and written English is essential as is experience in a client facing environment
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK / SK920278A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.