|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Front line administration role
- Friendly and collaborative team
Working for a medical practice based in Epsom, you will be the first point of contact for all patients, and provide administration support to the wider team.
__In this reception based role you will;__
- Meet, greet and registering patients (previous experience in reception role in a medical environment preferred)
- Answer customer queries
- Enter patient details into the database, and maintain database information, ensuring it is up to date
- Produce reports and input invoices
- General administration
- Build rapport with patients
- Work as a team as well as on your own
__To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience;__
- Previous reception experience, a minimum of 1 year in a medical environment
- An outgoing, down to earth, calming nature
- Have excellent customer service skills and previous customer service experience
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be computer literate
- Be proactive
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Be well presented
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident - please do not apply if you have a student visa as this is a full time role.
You will be based in Epsom, but must be willing to work in Manukau and Takapuna if need be. The Rostered shifts include a variety of shifts from 7am to 8.30pm, so flexibility on hours would be good. You must have previous administration experience in a medical based environment.
__What's in it for you?__
- Work for a good cause
- Variation in your role, no two days will be the same
- Work in a friendly, down to earth team
If you tick all the boxes above and feel this is the role for you please submit your CV through this vacancy.
Natalie Bland - Beyond Business Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.