|Job Title:||Environmental/Civil Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- High Calibre Professionals Leading the way in their field
- Positive Team Environment
About the Company
They are a 100% Kiwi owned Environmental Consultancy and have been specialists in the engineering, scientific and planning sector for more than 25 years. With their dedication to find environment solutions that would serve both their clients and the environment positively, they have solidified their name in the NZ market.
Due to the very buoyant and rapidly growing Auckland market, they now have an opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer to join the team.
About the Role
As environmental/civil engineer you will work within the engineering team on a wide range of projects including land disposal systems for industrial and municipal water or wastewater, pump stations, pipelines, and design of wastewater treatment plants:
- Civil works design
- Supervision of investigations and construction of works
- Management of construction contracts including tender preparation, contractor evaluation, budget management, invoice reconciliation, and works certification
- Managing projects by co-ordinating subcontractors and liaising with regulators and client contracts
- Writing reports on technical work
Skills & Experience Required
- Degree in Civil, Environmental or Natural Resources Engineering
- 3 to 6 years experience within a consulting or local authority
- Field or site supervision experience
- Report writing
Benefits & Culture
This is your opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team of sector leading engineers. You will be given the opportunity to continue to develop your skills and work on a varied range of interesting projects.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Mark - Engineering Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.