|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer - Leader|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- High Calibre Professionals Leading the way in their field
- Key Leadership role
About the Company
They are a 100% Kiwi owned Environmental Consultancy and have been specialists in the engineering, scientific and planning sector for more than 25 years. With their dedication to find environment solutions that would serve both their clients and the environment positively, they have solidified their name in the NZ market.
Due to the very buoyant and rapidly growing Auckland market, they now have an opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the team.
About the Role
As Senior Geotechnical Engineering Leader you will work within the Engineering team as lead on a wide range of projects. This role include the opportunity to work in other environmental fields including contaminated sites and water resources:
- Carry out site investigations, monitoring and remediation programmes for projects such as slope instability, pipelines, landfills and building foundations
- Geological model development
- Remedial works assessment and design of monitoring systems and instrumentation
- Report writing
- Coordinate subcontractors and liaising with regulators and client contracts
- Potential project areas include slope instability, pipeline route selection / construction, foundations / dams / landfill and other disciplines like water reticulation / ponds and stormwater disposal
- Application of company policies in areas including health and safety, quality, administration and technical procedures
- Prepare technical papers for presentation and conferences
- Hydrological investigations and assessment including drilling, instrumentation, testing and groundwater flow regime analysis.
Skills & Experience Required
- Tertiary Degree in Geological Engineering (Master's Degree preferable)
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in a consulting environment ideally within the New Zealand market
- CPEng accreditation / working towards it
Benefits & Culture
This is your opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team of sector leading engineering geologists and geotechnical engineers. You will be given the opportunity to continue to develop your skills and work on a varied range of interesting projects.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Mark - Engineering Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.