|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor/Site Manager - Fit out|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* $90K - $120K
* Strong career prospects
This leading main contractor specialises in multi story residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects. They have a sizeable ($60M) project that requires specific experience working on both the contract administration and site/project management aspects of the project.
As a qs you will be responsible for
* Meeting with sub contractors
* Cost management and monitoring of project
* Cost variations
* Progress payments
As a site manager you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
* A techncial background in quantity surveying/cost management with a relevant tertiary degree
* A minimum of eight years industry experience in mixed-use construction and refurbishment projects
* Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt on 09 37408742 or email your details to email@example.com