|Job Title:||Class2 Driver/Storesperson|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
- Great team environment
- Stable and secure employer
This key role is for a privately owned NZ freight forwarding and integrated logistics provider based at Airport Oaks.
The role is as diverse and varied as the types of freight they move around:
- Checking Air/Sea dockets
- Picking up cargo from airport and driving back to site
- Loading/unloading containers
- Moving stock into several locations - some heave lifting required
- Current Counterbalance Forklift licence + with solid work experience
- Must hold a current Class 2/4 licence
- Solid all-round logistics experience
- Have your own Hi Viz vest and safety shoes
In return, the following benefits are on offer: :
- Opportunity to upgrade to a Class 4 licence - fully paid for by the employer
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Work for a Manager who has an open door policy
- Be provided with a uniform, steel-capped safety shoes and PPE gear
Please note that the preferred hours of work for this role are Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm with weekend work being 1 out of 4 as per shift times of 5.30am-9.30am on Saturday and 5.30am all day coverage on Sundays.
They are also open to the ideal candidate working Sunday through to Thursday as per hours above to give some good quality family time or opportunity to play sports on Saturday each week.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to step-up or work for the industry leader! APPLY now or contact Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref: 47868.
Beyond Business Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.