|Job Title:||Customer Service Coordinator - Fixed Term|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Work on a customer service project
- Otahuhu location
This is a fixed term Customer Service Coordinator role where you will be working with key members of the business such as Sales and Marketing to get a new web based service up and running.
This isn't a technical role, but suited to someone who is customer focused with an ability to work through a process to ensure key clients are able to use this online service.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2years + experience in a customer service role
- Manufacturing experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Deadline driven
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
In return you will be working for a values based organisation where the staff and customers are a priority.
The hours are 30 per week, how these hours are made up across the week is flexible.
Apply Now with your CV.
Client Manager - Call Centre & Customer Service
09 374 1186
Ref AK 47912