|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Papakura and Franklin|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Vast range of resource consent and assessment work
- Supported and social work environment
About the Company
This medium sized Civil Engineering Consultancy offers a professional and friendly work environment serving the wider Auckland district.
With a reputation stretching over 20 years in the Auckland market, this professional consultancy has been services clients from the North Shore to the Franklin District.
About the Role
As part of this Civil Engineering team, you will be responsible for:
- Carry out land title surveys and set boundaries
- Check the accuracy of records and measurements
- Map out location and design of structures such as new roads and pipelines
- Report on survey data to clients and councils
- Discuss surveying or land development projects with clients, local authorities, other professionals
- Ensure project proposals comply with council district plans and liaise with the council to deal with any issues
- Prepare resource consent applications, including environmental impact assessments.
Skills & Experience Required
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification Bachelor of Surveying
- Experienced with Civil 3D
- Experience and knowledge of the NZ Cadastral System
Benefits & Culture
Situated in Papakura, this mediums sized engineering company offers their employees not only a warm and friendly work environment, but also the professional support they need to fully perform. With ample parking, and minimum traffic, going to a from work, will be a breeze, eliminating additional stress that comes from the professional world.
How to get in Contact
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering & Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47932 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information