|Job Title:||Graduate Architect - Healthcare|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Solid portfolio of project experience
- Apply if you are seeking a significant career challenge
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a large scale and complex projects in a dynamic design environment.
__We are seeking a Graduate with:__
- Recognised tertiary qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience working on projects in New Zealand
- Good understanding of construction processes, details, and local building codes
- Experience in documenting building consent packages
With your appointment we will be adding Revit proficiency to the team and a Graduate who has proven technical experience, some exposure to design and ideally, an interest in either health care or education projects. We work collaboratively so you must enjoy team work and you will be expected to be highly motivated with good interpersonal skills.
This is a genuine opportunity to get involved in projects at all stages, from inception through to completion and significantly develop your career.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation to find out more email your CV to email@example.com and then call on 0274 501 021
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information