|Job Title:||Checkpoint Engineer - Contractor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Dong|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- $50 - $70 p/h rate + gst
- Immediate start
- Centre Auckland
About the company
Join a large IT vendor organisation supporting enterprise clients. An opportunity to get involved in many and varied aspects of data centre network engineering with a primary focus on security and firewall operations.
About the role:
Your main focus is to perform day to day operations on checkpoint firewalls and you will be supported by other senior engineers onsite.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role
* 5+ years of experience in network and telecommunications support roles
* CCNA or ideally CCNP (or well advanced in obtaining a similar vendor qualification)
* Experienced in troubleshooting, and supporting enterprise grade Cisco Networks
* Solid network security exposure ideally across firewall technologies from multiple vendors
* Ideally experienced supporting Cisco, F5, Bluecoat, Fortinet
* Familiarity with ITIL
* Relevant tertiary qualification, ideally also Checkpoint Certified (CCSE/CCSA)
* Immaculate communication skills verbal/written
This is your opportunity to step into an immediate start contract role and be part of a collaborative team environment.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Jessica Dong on 021 193 1479 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities