|Job Title:||Territory Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* Full use company vehicle
* North Shore territory
The Territory Manager is responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the commercial market, on the North Shore and managing the new business accounts through the first 3 months before handing over to an Account Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a strong skill set of professional representation and negotiation, territory cycle management and appointment making skills. You will be customer centric, ensuring outstanding product/service delivery with operational excellence.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Strong business development capability
* Ability to work autonomously
* Bags of self motivation
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Proven experience in commercial/industrial B2B field based sales
* Solution focus
* Exceptional customer service focus
* Experience in complex environments
* Excellent presentation skills
The territory is North Shore only, and will target SME businesses for service contracts.
Please call Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment 09 374 1188 Quote Ref#AK48020 or APPLY NOW