|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Hospital Equipment installations
- Base, Car, and bonuses
Join one of the worlds leading suppliers of ventilation, patient monitoring, anesthesia and personal protection. In a fast growing south island territory they are a leading provider of specialist technology.This is a key role that reflects recent wins and outstanding existing relationships due to passion and desire to be the best.
__About the role__
This role will be reporting to the New Zealand Sales Manager and work closely with clients to deliver a smooth delivery and installation of new equipment into medical environments. You will be required meet the service delivery requirements of newly established contracts. You will also provide end user training required to ensure understanding and optimal use of newly purchased equipment post installation. Prompt response to technical issues will be required and good degree of flexibility will also be needed.
- Product presentations
- Pre and post installation service delivery
- Be prepared to offer quotes, deliver information to clients on products
- Stay abreast of the competitors and their sales strategies
- Respond to breakdowns, perform preventative maintenance
- Provide leads to sales manager and follow up
- Reporting of quality issues.
- Engineering qualification
- Minimum of 3 years working in a technical support position
- Interpretation of situations and presentation of solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and "Service" attitude
- History of problem solving and delivery
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of Hospital group purchasing practises (not essential)
- Medical device servicing (not essential)
__Benefits and Rewards__
Set your career alight with a global manufacturer with patient life enhancing award winning technology. Be rewarded by a generous salary, bonuses, car and tools of trade.
If Interested please APPLY now or Phone Lynn Miller for a confidential conversation on +0064 9 374 0879.