|Job Title:||Interior Designer Graduate 2-3 years experience|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Support the interior design team
- Take on your own small projects!
If you are considering a career move, call me for a confidential chat to find out more - Brenda James, Architectural Specialist 0274 501021 __or email Brenda.email@example.com__
This is a fabulous career opportunity for a design savvy Graduate who has already clocked up a few years in their interior design career. Ready for the next step, you are seeking an opportunity to step up, take on your own small projects and be part of a talented team within a vibrant and creative studio culture
__About the Architectural Practice__
This National practice is made up of talented people who have passion and expertise and meet design challenges with enthusiasm. It is their goal to deliver environments that work aesthetically and economically.
Remaining in growth mode for a while now, they require an Interior Designer in the Christchurch office who is professional and passionate about their career. Ideally you will be consultative and influential in your style of communication and have already developed the skill to explain with ease the benefits of your design ideas.
We are seeking an impressive Graduate Interior Designer with 2-3 years experience who is passionate about their design career and able to take on their own small projects, along with support the interiors team.
- You will have an Interior Design qualification and a true passion for design
- You are recognized for having design flair and promise
- You understand the benefits of working collaboratively with your team and the leading edge designs derived from that working style
- Your attitude has been described as __'can do'__ and __'motivated'__
- You are CAD savvy, ideally with Revit, PhotoShop and InDesign (we are willing to train on Revit if you tick all the boxes and have used ArchiCad or Vectorworks)
Projects vary, but primarily are commercial office interiors, hotels, apartments and education.
There are numerous benefits to working within this Nationwide practice including exceptional career development, highly skilled architects to learn from, an interiors team manager who enjoys mentoring and a genuine opportunity to show off your design sense.
Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 09 374 1182 or 0274 501 021.
Alternatively you can email me direct at __Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org__
Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager
Architectural Designer/Project Lead
Salary: $90 - $100k
Project Manager - Interiors Fit Outs/Refurbs
Site Manager - $25M Commercial Project
NZ Registered Architect
Salary: $110k plus