|Job Title:||Web Content Publisher x2 Contract Roles!|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Interesting & busy workload
- Supportive team environment.
We are looking for two people with great attitudes, great initiative and people who can work independently well and manage their workload and time well.
You will need to get 'stuck in' and 'hit the ground running in this busy team environment. This role will see you do lots of updating and changes in the ACMS system and updating images, checking links and working with content and writing when required and liaising with stakeholders in their business.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Web content publishing experience (minimum 1 year experience)
* Copy writing experience for when required would be ideal
* Experience working with different CMS systems - ACMS etc
* Strong attention to detail
* Solid communication skills both written and oral
* To be considered for these roles you must be based here in Auckland now and be ready to go as well as having the right to work here in NZ currently.
This role will see you work in a busy team of editors and content advisors and customer experience journey specialists so it will be a great opportunity to be part of this specialist in-house digital marketing team.
These two roles need to be filled URGENTLY!!! So please apply now to be considered by attaching your CV (in word format).
Client Manager - Marketing
(Not a job ref)
Web Content Coordinator
UX Designer - Contract
Service Designer Contract
Internal Comms & Engagement Part Time Contract
Comms and Engagement Advisor - FTC