|Job Title:||Content / Senior Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Interesting & busy workload
- Supportive team environment.
If your are a Content /Senior / Advisor ideally with some project experience this will be a great opportunity for you.
This role will see you manage some key digital content projects across an organisation than this role will suit you down to the ground and keep you busy & challenged!
Sitting in a busy team of editors, content advisors, customer experience journey specialists and managers you will enjoy being part of this specialist in-house digital marketing team. You will definitely need experience managing larger scale projects where you have worked with a wide variety of stakeholders to be successful in this role. This role will see you to be a trusted advisor across digital content for the organisation in collaboration with the Digital Content Manager. You will be "on the go" in this role so you will need to be a quick thinker and also have great strategic thinking ability.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Solid Web content publishing experience
* Website planning & experience with knowledge based systems, as well as CMS systems & Sharepoint ideally
* Ideally you will have experience working across large organisations
* Ability to work well with lots of change, volume & deadlines across the board
* Experience focused on customer centred needs and internal business needs
* Strong communication & influencing skills which will be imperative for this role
* Be based here in Auckland now and ready to start ASAP with current full-time rights to work in NZ currently.
This is a great opportunity to work in fast paced, dynamic and fun team environment where your hard work and great attitude will be well-supported and encouraged. You will also need to 'hit the ground running in this busy team environment so please only apply if you relevant experience for this role.
Apply now to be considered by attaching your CV (in word format). I look forward to hearing from you!
Client Manager - Marketing
(Not a job ref)