|Job Title:||Teleconsultant - Customer Service Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
As a Teleconsultant, you will be contacting businesses based in USA and Canada and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date. You must enjoy having high level conversations with customers and have the ability to build instant rapport over the phone.
This is an exciting role and will give you the opportunity to start your career in the IT industry. Your long term opportunity would be to move in to either management, analytics or product development.
The business you will be joining provide a fun, dynamic and supportive work environment. They trust their team to manage their own workload and get the job done!
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- 22nd of August start
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
In return, we look for:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK 48194.
0275 666 559
Customer Service Representative
Salary: $45 000 $50 000
Customer Care Representative
Field Service Technicians - 2x
Location: Palmerston North
Customer Services | Contact Centre | Temporary