|Job Title:||Billing Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- CBD fringe location
- Competitive rates of pay
I am looking for someone with the X-Factor to take on a busy and varied billing role, assisting the accountant and working with a small accounts team in this vibrant and innovative software company.
- Do you want to work for an employer that will take very good care of you?
- Do you want to work with a small cohesive team?
- Do you also have 3 year's experience working in an Accounts Receivable role in NZ?
- Do you have the skills to build strong and lasting relationships with clients?
- Do you have top notch communications skills?
In this varied and challenging role you will take care of the following;
- Subscriptions & billing
- Set up new clients and jobs in MYOB Exo
- Credit control and aged debtor reporting
- Liaise with clients and answer all queries
- Liaise with internal departments
- Process GST returns and payments
- Post Forex variances & update exchange rates
If you tick all the boxes above and you have a visa to work in NZ or are an NZ citizen, please submit your CV today. (No student visas, this is a full time role)
Natalie Bland - Recruiting Expert - Business and Finance Support