|Job Title:||Training Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Blended learning modules
- Digital product
This is a newly created role focussed on building a high performing workforce by ensuring the employees across internal sales, field sales and acquisition sales teams have the appropriate level of knowledge and skills to be successful in their roles, through effective design, development,implementation, evaluation and maintenance of classroom and blended learning products.
Your background may be an existing Trainer in a sales environment (minimum of 2 years experience) ready for a busy, challenging role, or a Sales Manager /Key Account Manager who has a passion for training, willing and keen to learn!
Key responsibilities :
- Delivery and facilitation of of face to face and blended learning
- Sales , Service and Systems training to sales teams
- Perform cross checking to ensure training delivered is meeting desired outcomes
- Gap analysis
- Manage training schedule
- Maintain learning materials
- Provide ongoing support to Managers
Key experience and skills:
- Fast learner
- Digital savvy - understands AdWords, SEO for example
- Understands sales- internal and external
- Training delivery and facilitation
- Ability to manage in a changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of adult learning principles and application
Preferred but not essential:
- Knowledge of e-learning development eg Captivate
- Experience with LMS such as Litmos, Totara,Moodle
If you have the ability to deal with a variety of audiences and levels of capability, have a strong work ethic , can work well as a team, are digitally savvy and commercial, and have an appetite for change!
I want to hear from you, please call Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment 09 374 1188 or text 021 435 712, or APPLY Now!
* CV's in Word docs preferred