|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- New role
- Organisation in growth mode
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Health and Safety Advisor to lead the organisation in providing, operating and maintaining 'best practice' health and safety strategies and systems.
For this role , you will have a qualification in Health and Safety, and bring a strong understanding of the Health and Safety Act, and industry legislation.
You will be the champion on all Health and Safety and Environmental issues, processes and decisions.
- Implementing the Health & Safety Act across multiple sites
- Overall responsibility for Health and Safety procedures
- Maintaining ACC WSMP accreditation
- Undertaking incident and near miss investigations
- Organising and chairing the H & S Committee meetings
There is travel involved in this role across the North Island.
If you are an excellent communicator and are well organised with a passion for H & S- please call Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR 09 374 1188 or text on 021 435 712, or APPLY NOW
- CV's in Word format