|Job Title:||Customer / User Experience Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Competitive rate
- Interesting & challenging work
Our large successful client is looking to operationalise some new processes in their customer centric space.
In order to assist this customer centric manager you will need great process mapping and analytic skills and experience ideally from a customer / user perspective.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Strong documentation & process mapping experience
* Ability to frame things up in presentation form (experience presenting in Blue Works, Visio or Powerpoint)
* Strong analytical skills across systems & process
* Ability to work & deliver at pace in a deadline driven environment
* Legally - you must have full rights to work in NZ and be based here currently to be considered for this role.
* Availability - available now, or very shortly to start this role.
This is a great contract role based in the CBD that hasthe potential to be extended for the right person.
Apply now by attaching your CV (in word format) and all suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Client Manager - Marketing