|Job Title:||External Audit Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* $90K - $120K
* Down to earth working culture
This international CA firm have a superb opportunity for a capable audit Audit Manager level accountant to join the team. They are well branded and have been appointed as audit providers for a range of leading larger mid sized clients representing some NZ success stories and other entrepreneurial/growth clients.
This firm is looking for a capable and confident Audit leader to take the lead on a variety of engagements.
The role entails:
* Responsibility for the supervision and management of engagements and audit teams
* Planning audits, undertaking business and audit risk analysis
* Providing recommendations and feedback to Partners and clients
* Ensuring compliance with NZ IFRS and auditing standards.
* Continuous development of specialist skills and knowledge in particular audit areas
* Staff supervision and undertaking staff appraisals
* Liaising with clients on audit progress and audit issues.
As a capable Audit Manager you have top interpersonal skills being able to act as a go between your team and manager/partners. You are sound technically with strong NZ IFRS knowledge with a genuine interest in auditing.
You ability to manage staff and develop them professionally is essential. Your communication at all levels is superior and your time management skill is equally excellent.
CAANZ CA qualification essential and you should have at a least 6 years of external audit experience gained in a mid - large sized CA firm.
For further information, please get in contact with Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org