|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - Christchurch|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Excellent sales opportunity with uncapped bonuses
- South Island hospitals, private and public
About the company
The company is one of Australasian largest distributors and employs more than 600 healthcare specialists and support staff in Australia and New Zealand. All products are professionally supported by specialists, trained to work in surgical and operating room environments. This is a dynamic and progressive company that seeks out high performers, and rewards accordingly.
About the role
This role is based in Christchurch with regular travel, (1 week/mth) and will allow you to work autonomously, within theatre environments. The role will have 40% component of repair and maintenance and your understanding of sterilisation systems would be a big advantage. 60% of the role will be upselling, negotiating contracts and identifying sales opportunities to close.
- Sell ranges of equipment and consumables
- Install, Repair and maintenance of capital equipment wiithin hospitals
- Complete Service standards and contracts to a high level
- Professional approach to clinicians and senior theatre managers
- Provide expert product advice and support
- Go the extra mile with hard work and dedication to health services
The Ideal Candidate will possess
- Tertiary qualifications or Trade qualifications in either/or Automatic, Electronic, Mechanical engineering
- The ability to work autonomously, there is no hand holding here!
- The ability to build and maintain partnerships with surgeons, and senior clinical leaders
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and CRM systems
Culture and benefits
This is a highly successful Australasian device distributor, they believe giving opportunities and will reward the right candidates with a generous base salary, bonuses, car and tools.
Apply now! or Phone Lynn on 09 374 0879 to discuss or email me your cv directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Comms Contract - Christchurch
Location: Te Awamutu
Salary: $50 - $55k plus comm
Senior Sales Executive
Sales Representative - Masterton
Parts Sales Person