|Job Title:||Senior Business Development Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Tier 1 target accounts
- Solution selling
This role is in the financial services sector- electronic payments and is responsible for the identification of opportunities to further increase the organisation's market share in the large to enterprise client sector.
Key to success in this role is the ability to establish successful business relationships with prospective clients, interfacing at the C level. You will work closely with the Sales Team to cross sell new services into existing accounts and coordinate the delivery of products, solutions and services with the internal team.
Key clients will include merchants,CSP's,ISP's,resellers,banks and channel partners with primary relationships across client services,procurement managers, technology,business owners,finance/billing/administration and marketing.
- Establish relationships with new clients and secure new contracts in the large to enterprise segment
- Prospect for potential clients using face to face, calling and networking methods
- Qualify prospects against company criteria
- Consult with prospect on business challenges and requirements
- Create and present high quality proposals
- Develop winning sales strategies
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address client requirements
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure delivery to client expectations
- Activity reporting
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years in business development in solution sales
- Key skills-networking, persuasion, prospecting, communication,closing,sales planning
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Proven ability to build stakeholder relationships
- Electronic payment experience is preferred but not essential
Please call Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment 09 374 1188 for a discussion, or Apply Now Quote Ref# AK 48401.
- Close Date: Wednesday 31st August 2016
- CVs in Word format