|Job Title:||Customer Service Teleconsultant|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* Shift hours will be fixed for either 3am to 11.30am or 5am to 1.30pm
* Salary between $40,000 - $43,000 per annum
* Albany location -- Close to public transport and with car parking
* Mid September start
Beyond Recruitment is looking for switched on Graduates and Customer Service Representatives to join a leading IT organisation based in Albany. You must be available to start mid September.
This is an exciting role and will give you the opportunity to start your career in the IT industry.
As a Teleconsultant, you will be contacting businesses based in USA and Canada and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date. Our client looks for high performing communicators, people who enjoy having high level conversations with customers. You must have the ability to build instant rapport over the phone.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to eventually progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- An invitation to the Annual conference
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
In return, we look for:
- Tertiary qualification
- The ability to interpret information and communicate this to your client base
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
This is a great way to join a well-known business and gain valuable experience!
APPLY NOW! Quoting Reference: AK48402
Contact person: Rachel Lanham Black
Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment
Office / Administration Manager
Senior Executive Assistant
Maintainance Complaints Administrator