|Job Title:||Accounts and Administration Support|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- CBD Location
- Salary $40 to $45k
Working for a small company with a big name, you will be part of a small accounts team, in a friendly office with a family feel. This is a really varied role which will see you supporting both the Accounts and the Legal team.
- Do you want to work for a market leader?
- Do you want to work in a friendly environment?
- Do you have fantastic written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you have experience with high volume invoices and reconciliations?
- Do have experience of working in a similar role in New Zealand?
This role will include the following tasks;
- Accounts Receivable
- Liaising with Franchises
- Credit applications
- Support the Accounts Team
- Direct debits
- A small amount of purchasing
- Support the legal team with distribution of documents
- Organise travel & accommodation
- First point of contact for
- Ensure the office is kept clean
If you wish to register your interest - please send your CV by hitting APPLY today!
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.
Business Support Temporary Assignments
Engagement and Project Coordinator
Graduate Finance Assistant & Office Administator
Service Administrator - Pukekohe