|Job Title:||Business Intelligence and Information Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Enterprise sized environment
- Opportunity to move a business unit to the forefront of the Business Intelligence and Information space
- Join an established and highly functioning team
About the company
This enterprise sized organisation has been a strategic part of the New Zealand business environment, and plays a key part in driving the growth of the country in the future. This business is going through transformative change and data is at the heart of their future growth and decision making. This business values the power of information technology and is building capability in key areas of the business in this space.
About the role:
This role will see you operating as the Business Intelligence & Information Manager providing leadership to the Business Intelligence Group. You will use your BI and commercially strategic skills to develop and enhance the BI & Information roadmap underpinning this will be your superb interpersonal skills.
You will be able to engage the whole business, taking them on the journey of using up to the minute, relevant information to shape and ensure the company's ongoing success. This strategic position will see you redefine how the business utilises data and information, helping the business move forward through a path of information.
Some of your key responsibilities will include
- Leading a team of BI specialists
- Building the business intelligence strategies and roadmaps within the business
- Providing project leadership
- Consulting with the Senior Leadership Team on data insights and business trends
- Taking the business through change and transformation in the BI and Information space
- Developing the maturity and capability in the wider information group
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience operating in a BI Management/Information Management role
- Able to work closely with executive team to help steer the company's future direction from a Business Intelligence and Information knowledge perspective
- The ability to lead the Business Information Strategy
- Experience in the delivery of high profile projects
- Strong consultative nature with the ability to guide leadership teams on current business trends
- Analytical, commercial nature with the ability to pull innovative insights from information
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 9 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK /SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.